Breadstack is a Cloud-Based CRM designed for today’s eCommerce. Our mission is to help businesses deliver personalized, omnichannel experiences that customers expect, the smart way.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our amazing team. The ideal candidate is responsible for both product and product marketing. You will be an integral part of the company’s success. This also includes gathering data and prioritizing product requirements and client requirements, identifying its vision, working with the cross functional team and engineering to deliver a successful product. You will also be managing the product’s lifecycle to achieve the business goals. By gaining a deeper understanding of the company’s business and our customers, you will also contribute to the product development process by collaborating with our partners and suggesting new features and products.
- To lead the long-term vision, strategy, planning, delivery and improvement of a product.
- Interpret business strategy into product strategy.
- Must have a deep understanding of the market users and our competitors combining data from conducting research.
- Communicate strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders and partners.
- Define the product strategy, to create and own the product map.
- Manage from concept to design, prototyping, product creation, testing, forecasting and costing.
- Drive action throughout the business to have products launched in the market.
- Responsible in planning and carry out the launches.
- Manage product profitability and commercial success.
- Proactively track competitors activity.
- To deliver a monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue forecast
WHAT YOU NEED:
- With at least 5+ years’ experience in product management with at least 3 years of managerial role experience in B2B, preferably in SaaS.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- High level of comfort with technology and its development.
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, and time management.
- Excellent documentation skills along with in-depth knowledge of product strategy.
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations to senior executives and key stakeholders.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A track record of successfully making and keeping commitments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially active listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker.
- A natural problem solver Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce and digital media industry