Did you know Spotify has launched a brand-new feature that helps you create the perfect vibe when getting ready? Whether you are getting ready for a workout, preparing for a night out with friends, or just taking a day off. With Spotify’s GetReadyWithMusic, you can create personalized playlists for all of your daily routines.
The feature uses a simple step-by-step process to create a playlist of songs that are relevant to the colors and style you are carrying. It uses a questionnaire that determines the vibe and selects the songs based on that.
The music app partnered with digital creators and stars Dixie and Charli D’Amelio for their GetReadyWithMusic launch and to inspire fans to create their own personalized getting-ready playlists. The feature became instantly popular among Spotify users because of the simplicity of the user experience and the personalization it offers.
How to use this feature
If you want to get started on your own GetReadyWithMusic playlist, then follow the steps below.
- Open the Spotify app and click the banner that invites you to create your GetReadyWithMusic playlist. If not, get started with GetReadyWithMusic by clicking on this link with your iPhone or Android.
- Wait for the GetReadyWithMusic intro to finish, tap the ‘Connect with Spotify’ button to log in, and get started creating a personalized GetReadyWithMusic playlist by tapping the ‘Let’s go’ button.
- Pick an outfit based on what activity you’re going to do. You can choose between Taking It Easy, Getting Stuff Done, Breaking a Sweat, Going Out Tonight, or Up for Whatever.
- Choose the 3 primary colors of your outfit and change colors by moving the disc with your finger. If you want to make your color lighter or darker or even white or black, use the slider at the top and move it to the left or right.
- Choose what “vibe” your outfit gives. This might sound confusing, but Spotify refers to what kind of fabric you want to wear. Choose between Smooth, Fuzzy, Wavy, Bubbly, Cozy, Crisp, and Shiny.
- Finally, enter your name and take or upload a photo to serve as the playlist’s cover art. In case you don’t want to add a photo, enter your name and tap the button “Skip Adding Photo”.
- Spotify needs less than a minute to generate your personalized getting ready playlist. Once it’s finished, it will show you a summary of your answers.
In addition, it allows you to select multiple options, preview your playlist, share your personalized playlist, and you have the option to view your Music Closet.
If you select the button “preview Playlist”, you will have access to your personalized two-hour playlist that matches your outfit. You can repeat this process as many times as you want, whenever you want for all your styles.
Every GetReadyWithMusic playlist you create gets saved into the Music Closet – where your complete outfit playlists are stored – for you to check out. If you want to add the playlist to your Library for quicker access, then you’ll have to use the Spotify desktop app and drag it from your profile to your list of playlists.
With constantly newly added features and major partnerships, the competition among Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube Music is more intense than ever. By introducing brand new features, such as GetReadyWithMusic, Spotify blend playlist, Karaoke Mode, and many other updates, Spotify is expanding its personalization features to enhance user experience and remain the most popular streaming device in the industry.
If you want to stay up-to-date and get your hands on all the latest news and technology, click the link here.