Front-End Developer (WordPress, WooCommerce)
- Create responsive page from design files
- Making changes to the site and updating current information on web pages as directed by client.
- Create website layout / user interface by using WordPress and standard HTML / CSS practices
- Customize themes, plugins and fix bugs
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Work directly with supervisor/client to define and clarify the requirement
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our clients website
- At least 3 years of experience working with WordPress, Woocomerce and shopify.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Strong knowledge and experience with building WordPress plugins and themes.
- Strong experience with e-commerce, Woocommerce, and Woocommerce APIs.
- Values teamwork, and has a proven work ethic.
- Ability to communicate (Read and write) in English via email or
- Is highly responsive & reliable.
- Experience in Responsive website development
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
You are perfect:
- Willing to learn/research other techniques
- Good eye for website layout and design
- BS in computer science or a related field