iOS Developer (Swift/ Objective C)
We are looking for an iOS developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with our back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
The goal is to design and build excellent and innovative software by writing clean and perfect code. If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly applications, we want to meet you.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please send your cover letter and C.V. in English.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other tasks that are assigned by the team lead
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum of 3-5 years developing and shipping an iOS application