Advesa Digital Solutions is looking for a highly motivated Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating social media content that tells our clients brands’ stories. This individual is a passionate storyteller, a natural online and offline connector, and has a strong understanding of social media and how to build a strong following. As a Social Media Specialist you will come up with big picture ideas with daily execution.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Find, curate, and amplify original and third-party content around key topic areas to establish brand authority
• Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
• Manage content and editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Writes creative, compelling copy for various social media channels and platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn.
• Promote company visibility and social content expression through generation and optimization of company pages on various social media channels and platforms
• Discover and share user generated content (UGC) with permission on various social media channels and platforms
• Develop, edit, publish and share marketing content that builds meaningful audience connections and achieves business results. This includes multimedia, videos, infographics, presentation decks, images, blogs and social media content.
• Keeping up to date with current market and style trends, technologies and applications to inform new and creative content ideas.
•3-5 years of experience
•Demonstrated capability in graphic design and motion graphics
•Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Graphic Designer or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices
• Experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong understanding of social and digital KPI’s, as well as web traffic metrics
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust work hours depending on deadlines
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published work) along with your resume and cover letter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent