- suppliers or prospective suppliers;
- independent contractors or any person who applies to become an employee or independent contractor;
- employees, except where the use or disclosure is directly related to the relationship between us as employer.
- and you as the employee and relates to an “employee record” about you as a present or past employee.
- by providing us with your personal information and contact information;
- by visiting our website or participating in an online inquiry.
What is Personal Information
What is Personal Information? Personal information means information that can identify an individual (for example, a person’s name, home address, home phone number or ID number). It also means information about an identifiable individual (for example, physical description or educational qualifications).
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
The type of Personal Information collected by us may differ, depending on whether you are or would like to become a customer, supplier, employee or independent contractor. Generally, the type of Personal Information collected by us includes your name, address, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user.
How do we collect Your Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including:
- from you when you make a general or specific telephone or online inquiry including but not limited to when you enter a competition or lodge a complaint;
- from you when you provide us with such information to us via application forms, customer feedback forms, business cards, contracts or any other document provided by you to us;
- from publicly available sources of information; and from our own records. – Through our website we can obtain Personal Information if you send such information in an email or when you complete an online inquiry.
When you look at our website, we may make a record of your visit. The following information may be logged for statistical purposes and for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you:
- your internet protocol url address;
- the date and time of your visit to our site;
- the pages that you have accessed and the documents downloaded;
- and the type of browser you were using.
Tracking technologies such as cookies may be used on our website to recognize a user’s browser each time that user visits our site and to track which pages the user visits whilst on our site and also to send Advesa Digital Solutions advertisements to your internet protocol address. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not personally identify the user. If you do not wish to receive any cookies you may set your browser to refuse them. However, your use of our website may be affected.
Use of Information Collected
We will use your Personal Information for purposes that relate to the operation of our business and the provision of our services to you. These purposes generally include:
- providing quality assurance for our products and services;
- responding to your inquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and services;
- monitoring the performance of our business;
- for the management of our database; and
- ensuring compliance with statutory obligations. – screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
In relation to the Personal Information of customers, the purposes include the general purposes mentioned above and also include verifying, notifying and/or responding to you in relation to any inquiries and complaints.
We may from time to time, communicate with you directly to promote our products or services. On each communication, we will advise how you may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving such communications. You may, at any time, request not to receive direct marketing communications from us and we will comply with that request.
Disclosure of Information
Advesa Digital Solutions may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under of the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights of Advesa Digital Solutions.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information and we will take all reasonable steps to protect this Information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, including: having a robust physical security of our premises and databases/records; taking measures to restrict access to personnel who need that information in order for us to be able to provide our products and services; and technological measures, such as computer passwords, data back-up, anti-virus software and firewalls.